Today we will discuss about how to install ADB and Fastboot on your computer. The installation will include driver installation also. Before going through the installation procedure We need to know what is ADB and fastboot.
What is ADB and Fastboot?
ADB and Fastboot is used to Install Custom recovery (TWRP, CWM) on your device. It will help to root your device, install gapps file. It will help you to unlock bootloader of your device. Mainly We can say that it is a tool that helps you to customise your device by allowing you to install various custom files(Custom ROM, Custom Recovery) on your device.
Below We are Briefly discussing the installation procedure of ADb and fastboot on your computer.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac OS
Files you need:
How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Linus Or Mac OS
- Download The file from the abobe link and unzip it.
- You will find ADB Fastboot file Inside it.
- In the MAC OS open New terminal(Applications –> the utilities folder).
- Type the following command below.
- To Install ADB Fastboot on the computer type the below command
ADB Fastboot has been installed on your MAC OS.