Huawei Y530 launched on February 2014. It has 4.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) operating system with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Dual-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200 chipset. It has 512 MB RAM & 4 GB ROM with 5 MP primary & VGA type secondary camera. It has 1750 mAh Li-Ion removable battery.
In this post we will discuss about how to Install TWRP on Huawei Y530.
Huawei Y530 Twrp 3.0.0 Recovery and install guide
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS .
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first “Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times’.
- Enabled Usb Debugging “Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging”.
- Downloads kingroot.apk here .Read the Instructions .
- You can Downloads TWRP 3.0.02.img here
- Download Flashify here
- At first Root your device with kingroot.apk file from the abobe link.
- After that download and install flashify from above link for your device.
- Next download “TWRP 3.0.02.img” from above link & copy it to your memory card.
- Then open app for choosing the “Recovery.img” and choose “y530-TWRP 3.0.02.img” option and choose a stock recovery backup.
- Wait sometime untill the process done.
- Reboot your device after installation.
For turn on recovery mode press & hold “Volume Up + Power “.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.