In this post we will discuss about how you can Unlock Bootloader of all Huawei Devices. Unlock Bootloader is the primary process, if you unlock bootloader of your android device then you can install custom recovery, root your device as well as you can install Custom ROM of your device. So that it is needful for all android user who will want to do the thing which I mentioned above.
In this post we will explain how you can Unlock Bootloader for your Huawei Devices some simple steps. Follow this steps and do this.
Unlock Bootloader of all Huawei Devices
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for Unlock Bootloader of all Huawei Devices:
- At first Enable developer options (Go To the Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” Several Times To Enable Developer Options)
- Then Enable USB debugging here
- After that Enable OEM unlock (Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box).
- Download and install USB Drivers for your Huawei Devices.
- Download and Install ADB & Fast Boot Drivers from here
- Register in Huawei Emui Page To Get The Unlock Code
Procedure to Unlock Bootloader of all Huawei Devices:
- At first go to the Huawei Emui Page with the help of above link and login your account. If you do not have any account then register and create an account.
- Read very carefully all terms and condition. Click the next button.
- In this page you can provide the essential information about your device and press the Submit button.
You can get your serial no from the box or from about section of your phone.
You will also get IMEI no from the box or by entering the about section of the device.
Type *#*#1357946#*#* to your device to get the product ID .
- If you do all of this correctly then you can get a 16 digit password which can help you to unlock your device.
- Connect your device with PC.
Type the bellow command and press enter
adb reboot bootloader
With the help of this command your device boot into bootloader mode.
when your device in bootloader mode, then follow the below command and press enter
fastboot oem unlock your-unlock-password
In this command where you can see “your-unlock-password” put there your 16 digit unlock code which you can get the Huawei Emui Page.
- The process start automatically.
- When the process will complete reboot your device.
You have successfully Unlock Bootloader of all Huawei Devices.
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp And Root Huawei Nexus 6P
- Huawei Y530 Twrp 3.0.0 Recovery and install guide
- Install Twrp 3.0 Recovery and Root Huawei P9
- Install TWRP Recovery & Root Honor V8
You can get more information of your Huawei Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: