In this post we will discuss about how you can Unlock Bootloader for LG V20 Device. LG V20 is powered by 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 4 GB of RAM. The internal memory has 32/64 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 16 megapixel dual primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
In this post we will explain how you can Unlock Bootloader for LG V20 Device some simple steps. Follow this steps and do this.
Unlock Bootloader for LG V20 Device
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for Unlock Bootloader for LG V20 Device:
- At first Enable developer options (Go To the Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” Several Times To Enable Developer Options)
- Then Enable USB debugging here
- After that Enable OEM unlock (Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box).
- Download ADB & Fast Boot Drivers from here
- LG Drivers for Windows & MAC
Procedure to Unlock Bootloader for LG V20 Device:
- At first install ADB & Fast Boot Drivers from the above link.
- When installation comple you will see a ADB folder. Go there and you will see ADB and fastboot.exe
- Now by pressing and holding shift and mouse right click any empty space of this folder select ‘Open command window here’
- Connect your device into PC and choose PTP mode (for transferring images).
Type the bellow command and press enter
adb reboot bootloader
With the help of this command your device boot into bootloader mode. Type the below command to check the connection. It will assure you that your device is connected properly.
At last to unlock your device type the below command
fastboot oem unlock
You can check your device successfully unlocked or not with the help of the below command
fastboot oem device-info
- Reboot your device
You have successfully Unlock Bootloader for LG V20 Device.
- Install TWRP Recovery & Root for LG V20 Device
- Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG V20
- Resurrection Remix For LG V20
You can get more information of your LG Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: