ADB and Fastboot allows you to root your android device install custom recovery on your device.It allows you to install custom rom on your device .We already discuss about rooting android devices.we discussed what is rooting and how we can root our android devices with easy steps. In this post we will discuss how to install and check ADB and Fast bootloader on your computer. Here is a step by step installation procedure below. Just follow the instructions below and install ADB and Fast bootloader.
Files you need to set up ADB and Fastboot on Your Computer
- Download the ADB from HERE. Link 1.
- You need to install your device driver. So if you donot have the device driver then download and install it on your computer.
Download the file from the abobe link and follow the instructions below.………
- If you have any android driver installed on oyur computer then goto the controll pannel -> uninstall programme and then uninstall it before installing ADB on your computer
- Goto your phone settings then goto about phone -> Built Number and click on the Built Number untill it says “you are a developper”
- Then Get back to the settings . you will see “developer” option there. select the option and turn on the developer option . Then turn on “Debugging option” and it will say “allow usb debugging” select ok .
- Download and install your device driver to your computer.
- Connect your android device to your computer. Goto your download folder and double click on the ADB software.
- Now you will see a command promt popup window is in your screen. Put “Y” in capital and press enter repeatedly untill you see a popup “Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard”. click next on that popup it will install drivers and atlast click finish.
- So you are done. It’s time to check that the ADB is working or not.
- Now unplug the usb cable and again check and turn on the debugging option of your device. Then switch off your device and enable the boot loader option. It is different for every device. In my device it is volume down -> menu key -> power button (press the three button together then bootloader screen will appear)
- plug your device with your computer and then Goto command promt and type “fastboot adb devices” hit enter.you will see your device there.
- Now type “fastboot reboot” and hit enter. you will see your device is booting.
- ALL DONE. Try to install ADB on your PC and if you face any proble then leave a comment below. we will definitely help you to solve the problem.