Today you will learn about how to install CyanogenMod 12.1 in Elephone P800.The device was released in early 2016. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 Processor and it has 3 GB of RAM. It featured 16 GB of internal storage. 5.5 inches touchscreen, 16m colors , with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels will give pleasure your eyes. The rear camera of 13 megapixel and front camera of 5 megapixel will help you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by 4200 mAh Battery. Lets talk about the process of installing cyanogenmod rom on this device.
How To Install CyanogenMod 12.1 in Elephone P8000
Cyanogenmod 12.1 Details [Advantages]:
- Smarter Screen
- Redesigned Launcher
- Calendar with Email
- Cyanogen Browser
- Fresh Audiofx
- Many More
- FM Radio Will Not Working
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Files You Need:
- Install Custom Recovery .
- Please Download Cyanogenmod Rom for Elephone P8000.
- Download Gapps Zip File.
Procedure to Install CyanogenMod 12.1 in Elephone P8000:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Key.
- Then go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In recovery main menu navigate CyanogenMod zip file which you downloaded before,now select and flash it.
- Wait for the process to complete and then flash Gapps without Wipe Data & Dalvik Cache.
- Finally reboot your device and enjoy.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.