Today you will learn about how to install cm 12.1 lollipop rom on Lenovo A7000. This device was launched in March last year. The device powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752m Processor and features 2 GB of RAM.
Internal storage of this device is 8 GB that can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The screen 5.50-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , with resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels will give pleasure your eyes.
You can install CynogenMod don,T like vibe ui ROM on your Lenovo A7000. Its for Lenovo A7000 . If yoy want to work on any Lenovo vibe Z2 pro versions then you have to flash this Cyanogenmod 12.1 android 5.1.1 lolipop Rom and enjoy experience of new lollipop UI. Here’s the instructions..
How To Install Cm 12.1 Lollipop Rom On Lenovo A7000
Lenovo A7000 Android L Rom Details:
- Redesigned Launcher
- Fresh Audiofx
- Smarter Screen
- Calendar Together With Email
- Cyanogen Browser
- More Playback Support
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Files You Need:
- You need to download Cm 12.1 For Lenovo A7000.
- You need to Install Custom Recovery on your device. Goto The TWRP Custom recovery page and find out how to do it.
Process Of Installing Cm 12.1 Lollipop Rom On Lenovo A7000 :
- At first make a Backup of your current ROM & data.
- Now switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Key at same time.
- Next go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- Then main menu navigate to the CM 12.1.zip File you Downloaded.
- After that select CM 12.1.zip and Flash It.
- Finally when the process being done just reboot your device and enjoy.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.