In this post we will discuss about how you can flash MIUI fastboot ROM on your locked Redmi 3. Basically you can easily flash fastboot ROM on your Redmi 3 device if your device have unlocked bootloader otherwise it is not possible to flash fastboot ROM on your locked device. At this situation you must have to wait to get the official unlock permission so that you can flash fastboot ROM of your Redmi 3 device.
Here we describe the steps below so that you can easily flash your MIUI fastboot Rom on your locked Redmi 3 device.
How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on Locked Redmi 3
- [ROM] Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- [ROM] Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- [Rom] [Hydrogen] CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- A 64 bit windows PC.
- A locked bootloader Redmi 3 device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS before going through the process.
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first “Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times‘.
- Enabled USB Debugging “Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging“.
Download MiFlash Tool here
Download MIUI 7.2 fastboot ROM here
Download ADB Drivers here
Procedure How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on Locked Redmi 3:
- At first switch off your Redmi 3 device.
- After that turn on your PC.
- Download and unzip MiFlash Tool from the above link & installed.
- By pressing “Volume Up+Power” button turn on your device into Download Mode.
- Connect your device into PC via USB cable.Connect your device into PC via USB cable.
- Navigate your device that it can find MiFlash Tool. Usually it starts COM or COM10.
- Now you can find Fastboot file in your PC that you can download from the above link & extract it.
- At first you will get a folder with .tar file in it. Then extract this file.
- Hence you can get a folder with bunch of file.
- Copy the path.
- Back to MiFlash Tool & paste the path from address bar. It should be COM or COM10 otherwise ignore it.
- Refresh and tool now recognize your device.
- You can select either Flash all or Flash all except storage option which will appear below the screen.
- Select Flash button to start installing fastboot ROM.
- Wait sometime until the process was not done.
You have successfully installed fastboot ROM on your locked Redmi 3 device.
- [ROM] Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- [ROM]Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.