Today we will talk about Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus. The device Motorola Moto E 2015 comes in two version ‘Surnia’ and ‘Otus’. Both the versions were released on 2015. Moto E 2015 Surnia is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor while the Otus version is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and both have 1 GB of Ram. 4.5 inches screen with the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. To take snap and selfies the device featured 5 megapixels primary and a VGA secondary camera. Moto E 2015 is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery.
The newly featured Hexagon Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the instruction given below.
Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus
Other tasteful Rom here. See the below link:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Moto E 2015
- Slim 6 Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- Resurrection Remix v5.7.3 For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- CypherOS Marshmallow Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus
- AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto E 2015 Surnia and Moto E 2015 Otus. If you face problem then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus ⇓⇓
Procedure of install Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Hexagon Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Hexagon Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Procedure of install Boot Logo For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus:
- Download the file from the above link.
- Install the Boot logo file to the folder where Minimal ADB is installed. Press Shift+Mouse right click there at the same time to open the command prompt.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.
- Now type and enter:(This will Install Boot logo on your device)
FASTBOOT FLASH Logo hexagon_logo.bin
Some Other Rom For Moto E 2015:
- Mokee For Moto E 2015 (Surnia)
- CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- Flyme OS 220.127.116.11R For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- Xosp 6.3 Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.