In this post we will discuss about how to boost headphone volume+Viper4Andriod on your Samsung Galaxy S7 device.Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is the top class smartphone launched on March’2016. Device comes with 5.5 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The device has Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system with 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Quad-core and 4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core CPU with Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. The device runs with 4 GB RAM & 32/64 GB ROM with 12 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. It has 3600 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery.
Headphone Volume Boost + Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- This mod is only for S7 Edge Headphone Boost
- Need to flash this under Custom recovery.
Files you need:
Procedure Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
- At first install TWRP recovery & Root your Galaxy S7 Edge .
- After that reboot your device to recovery mode by pressing and holding “Power,Home & Volume Down” buttons
- Flash S7_Volume_Boost_Headphone_V40.zip. The link was mentioned above
- Flash ViPER4Android-supolicy.zip. The link was mentioned above
- Next install Viper4Android & install driver
- Put this Viper4Android in Compability mode
- With the help of Titanium Backup disable the Adapt Sound and Sound Alive
You have successfully boost your Headphone volume+Viper4 Andriod on your device.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.