LE ECO was launched in may 2016. It comes with 5.5 inch and 1080 by 1920 pixel. It has 1.85GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor and It comes with 3 GB ram and 32 GB ROM. The memory cannot be expandable. The Phone basically comes with Android 5.1 and 3000mAh battery which is non removable .
In this post we will discuss about the Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP And Root LeEco Le 1s Eco.
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP And Root LeEco Le 1s Eco
Please take a backup your phone memory and charge your device 50% before starting the process.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options .
- Enabled Usb Debugging .
Go to settings on your phone. Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging.
- Enable OEM Unlock .
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box .
- Install Mtk Preloader from Here and LeEco Driver From Here .
- Download Mtk Flash Tool From Here (New .zip)/ Here(Old .zip)
- Download The Device (LE ECO TWRP)Files .
Procedure To Unlock Bootloader :
- On your computer Go to “Le-1s-Eco-x507&x509-twrp-root” folder And Open Cmd and
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
- Connect your phone to pc and turn on fastboot bootloader mode by this command .
adb reboot bootloader
- Then Unlock The Bootloader by using the command below .
fastboot oem unlock
- The below code will unlock bootloader. please confirm in phone by volume up to unlock bootloader .
This will reboot your phone.
Procedure To Install Twrp 3.0 On LeEco Le 1s Eco x507 & x509 :
- AtFirst Unlock Bootloader .
- Go to “SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1532” In “Le-1s-Eco-x507&x509-twrp-root” folder .
- Run “flash_tool.exe” .
- Select Click In Download Agent and select “DA_PL.bin” .
- Go To Download –>Scatter-Loading .
- Browse MT6795_Android_scatter_x3_factory.Txt From Le-1s-Eco-x507&x509-twrp-root Folder .Now Only Check Recovery And Unchecked All .
- Click Under Location In-Front Of Recovery Then Browse The Recovery Which Recovery You Want Browse TheRecovery Img File From Downloaded Folder.
- Then Turn Off Your Phone And Click on Download Button .
- Connect Your Phone in Switch Off mode and Hold Volume Up and Connect The Usb cable.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the process in flash tool after it done disconnect and power on the phone .
Procedure To Root LeEco Le 1s Eco x507 & x509 :
- Copy “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65” To Your Phone .
- Open Updater App and select Reboot to Recovery.
- Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65 .
- Wipe Dalvik and Cache.
- Reboot and Enjoy.
If you Like our post then please share it. If you face any problem then please comment below.