Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is the top class smartphone which launched on November’2014.It has 5.6 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 2560 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system with 2.7 GHz Krait 450 Quad-core CPU & Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM & 32/64 GB ROM with 16 MP primary & 3.7 MP secondary camera and 3000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery.In this post we will discuss about how to root on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge In Android M
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first
“Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times‘.
- Enabled Usb Debugging
“Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging“.
- Install Samsung driver here
Download Root CFAR Files
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge:
- At first download & unzip the CF-Auto-Root file from the above link.
- After that Next go to the “CF Auto Root” Folder & Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Turn off your device.
- Turn it on into download mode by pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power” buttons. At first press Volume Up to enable download mode.
- Connect your device to PC.
- You can see Odin.
- Next check AP box & add here “.tar.md5” File.
- Select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- At last select start button for starting installation process.
- A green light will appear when the process was done.
- At last disconnect your device & turn on.
You can check root access for your device with the help of Root Checker here
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.