LG G4c is the top class smartphone. Which launched on June’2015.It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset. It has 1 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM with 8 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. It has 2540 mAh Li-Ion removable battery.
In this post we will discuss about how to root on LG G4c.
Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- TWRP-3.0.2-0 For All Variants Of LG G3
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS .
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first
“Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number‘ many times’.
- Enabled Usb Debugging
“Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging“.
- Downloads kingroot.apk here
Procedure To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC:
- At first download the Kingroot apk from above link & install in in your device.
- Click there & open it you will see a circle in it. Click there & wait untill the process was done.
- You will see Root option on your device.
- Click there & wait untill the process was done.
- You will see Root Successfull.
- At last Reboot your device & enjoy.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.