Nextbook Ares 8 is the top class tablet. It launched on 2015. It has 8 inches IPS LCD display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v5 (Lollipop) operating system with Intel Atom Z3735G chipset. It has 1 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM with 2 MP primary & 0.3 MP secondary camera. It has 4000 mAh Li-Ion battery.
In this post we will discuss about how to install TWRP recovery & root Nextbook Ares 8.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nextbook Ares 8
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first
“Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times’ until you get developer option enabled.
- Enabled USB Debugging
“Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable USB Debugging”.
Procedure to install TWRP Nextbook Ares 8:
- At first download & unzip Nextbook-Area 8 zip file from the above link.
- Copy the SuperSu zip on your SD card.
- Next by pressing “Shift + Mouse Right click” open command window after going to the Extracted folder.
- Next connect your device to PC & write the below command and press enter
adb reboot bootloader
5. Switch off your device & turn on into fastboot mode
Write the below command you can flash the TWRP recovery of your device
fastboot flash recovery twrp_recovery.img
To disable Encryption type In TWRP Flash The Boot you can use the bellow command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Reboot your device with below commend
You can successfully installed TWRP of your device.
Procedure to Root Nextbook Ares 8:
- At first by pressing “Volume Up + Power” you can reboot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Go to the Install Zip navigate SuperSu zip & swipe it to install.
Reboot your device & enjoy
You can check root access for your device with the help of Root Checker here
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.