The phone comes with 5.2 inches with resolution of FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The Honor 7 is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 935 2.2 GHz octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM. 16 GB ROM which can be expanded up to 128GB. Honor 7 comes with a main camera 20MP and 8 megapixels front camera . The Honor 7 runs in Android 6.0 EMUI 4.0 and is powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Honor 7 in EMUI 4.0
Files you need:
- Then Need Unlock Bootloader from Here
- After that enable Usb Debugging .
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
How to Install TWRP 3.0 :
- First Download and unzip “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip” .
- Then Download “twrp-3.0.2-0-plank.img” and rename it to “recovery.img” .
- Go to “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool” and run command Promt By pressing “Shift+Mouse Right click” and “Open Command Here”
- Switch off your device and then press “Volume Down +Power” to enable fastboot mode.
- Next Connect Your Phone To Pc .
- Now Paste this commands or type it on cmd window and hit enter one by one .
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
This command will flash twrp recovery
This command will reboot your phone into normal mode.
How to Root Honor 7 :
- At first download and Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.71.zip” To Your Phone .
- Turn Off Your Phone .
- Then Turn On It Recovery Mode by Holding Volume Up + Power .
- Go To Install Navigate To The “BETA-SuperSU-v2.71.zip” Swipe To Install .
- At last Back and Reboot Your Phone .
If any problem comment below and please share the post.