LYF Wind 1 is a smartphone which launched on June’2016. It has 5 inches IPS HD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system with 1 GHz MTK 6735P Quad-core processor. It has 1GB RAM & 16 GB ROM with 8 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. It has 2300 mAh removable battery.
In this post we will discuss about how to Unlock Bootloader & Root on LYF Wind 1.
Easy Way To Unlocking Bootloader & Root LYF Wind 1
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first
“Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times’ until you get developer option enabled.
- Enabled Usb Debugging
“Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging”.
- Enable OEM Unlock
“Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Checkbox.”
- Download ADB And Fastboot Installer In your PC. You can get it from here
- Download the root file for LYF Wind 1 here
Procedure to Unlock Bootloader LYF Wind 1:
- At first download & unzip the root file from above link.
- After that connect your device to PC.
- Wait sometime while the process was not complete
- Disconnect your device from PC
You can check root access for your device with the help of Root Checker here
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.