In this post we will discuss about how you can download Nougat GApps for All CyanogenMod 14. Basically GApps means Google Apps is a bunch of application. Normally we install this GApps after installed the Rom of our device. Normally it started with CyanogenMod because this is most popular Custom Rom. Another Roms which built on top i.e. Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM, AOKP Nougat ROM you can install this GApps for all.
Nougat GApps for All CyanogenMod 14
Files needed Nougat GApps for All CyanogenMod 14:
NOUGAT 7.0 GAPPS:
- Pico GApps
- Nano GApps
- Micro GApps
- Mini GApps
- Full GApps
- Stock GApps
- Super GApps
- Aroma GApps
- Banks Dynamic Nougat 7.0 GApps
- DeltaDroid Nougat 7.0 GApps
- PureNexus Dynamic Nougat 7.0 GApps
- Slim Nougat 7.0 GApps
NOUGAT 7.1 GAPPS:
Procedure to Install Nougat GApps for All CyanogenMod 14:
1. At first download GApps.zip file from the above link & copy this to your SD card.
2. After that Switch off your device
3. Next turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Home(if it is available)+ Power” buttons.
5. Now click on Install button on TWRP screen.
4. Then go to the Internal Storage to Select GApps.zip file.
5. Hence choose that zip file.
6. Now click GApps.zip file.
7. After that swipe it to install
8. At last reboot your device
You have successfully installed Nougat GApps for All CyanogenMod 14
You can get more information of your Android Devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: