This post is about download MOTO G android 6.0 marshmallow OTA update. Moto G (1st Gen) is a smart phone launched some year back. The devic Comes with android 4.3 jelly bean which by their stock Rom was upgradable to 5.1. This device powered by Qualcomm snapdragon MSM8226 1.2 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 . The screen is a 4.5″ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels and protected by gorrila glass. It has 1 GB Ram. 16 GB and 8 GB are the two option of internal memory. Lets talk about today’s topic now.
Download MOTO G Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G Falcon
- CyanogenMod 13 For Moto G3
- Pac Rom 6 Marshmallow For Moto G4 And G4 Plus
- CyanogenMod 13.0 for Moto G4 And G4 Plus
Files You Need:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Moto G zip File.
- charge your device atleast 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Process Of Installation MOTO G Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update:
- At first downloading the zip file from the above link and copy it on your device.
- Next go to Settings and click on the About→software update → check for update and then a popup will be shown update available. If didnot shown then there another process is waiting for you.
- After download and copy the zip file switch off your phone.
- Then hold volume up+volume down+power bottom until the device vibrate.
- Now you will be in the fastboot / bootloader mode.
- Then use the volume down button for highlight the recovery option the use the power button for confirm and use volume down for chose the update and confirm it by pressing the power button.
- And finally select the Marshmallow zip file.
You can Download Moto G4 Full HD Stock Wallpapers.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.