Xposed is one of the most valuable tools for every android users who can very interested of his device.With the help of this app you can get briefly description as well information of every sorts modification. Most of the people don’t like to getting any garbage of his device, so that they compile & decompile his device with different system files, I think Xposed Installer is the best thing of their device. With the single click of this app you can get your device statusbar like iOS, Xperia and many others. Many users can not update their android device version without the Xposed Installer.
In this post we will discuss about how you can install Xposed framework of your android device.
Download & Install Xposed Framework for Android Lollipop & Marshmallow
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Must have rooted device.
- Custom recovery like TWRP/CWM.
Files you need:
- Download Xposed Framework for Android L 5.0/5.1:
- Download Xposed Framework for Android M 6.0/6.0.1:
ARM 32 bit 6.0 & 6.0.1 here
ARM 64 bit 6.0 & 6.0.1 here
x86 Intel devices 6.0 & 6.0.1 here
- Download Xposed Installer APK:
Normal Xposed APK here
- Xposed Uninstaller here
- At first download files from the above link & copy it to your SD card.
- After that switch off your device & turn on it into Recovery Mode.
- Next go to the Install zip from SD card & navigate the Xposed framework which you can copied.
- Select the zip file & install. wait sometime until the process was not complete.
- After completion clear all cache.
- Reboot your device.
- Install Xposed framework on your device. You can locate the Apk file location by using file manager. If you can see that “Unknown Install blocked” like the below image then you can go to the Settings App > Security > Enable Unknown sources. Hence install Xposed app.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.