Now a days Android device is the most valuable things of our daily life. At present it is one of the best friend of all human being. Most of people buying it & lots of company launched their new to newer handset so that people attract those things. But recently the battery life of an android is most questionable thigs. It is a big problem. And another big problem is the sound problem. Recently launched hansets was not good sound quality. Sound output play a very important role of every device. You can see most of people prefer Sony Smartphones because its sound quality was very good.
In this post we will discuss how you can download & install Dolby Atoms system in your android device so that you can increasing sound of your device & improving battery life of your device.
Download and Install Dolby Atmos system in any Android device
- Must needed rooted device. Click Here to root your device.
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS.
- Pre-installed Custom recovery.
- Android version at least v4.3(Jellybean)
Files you need:
- Download Dolby Atmos system: R6.5 zip here
- Uninstall Dolby Atmos system: R6.5.1 here
- Download deep_buffer remover here
Procedure to install Dolby Atoms:
- At first download the file & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your device & boot it into custom recovery.
- Wipe all Cache & Dalvik Cache.
- Go to the Install Zip from your sd card.
- Locate the zip file & swipe it to install.
- Wait sometime until the process was not done.
- Reboot your device
You have successfully installed Dolby Atmos system of your device.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.