Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 for Moto E LTE. The device was launched on 2015. It is powered by Snapdragon 410 processor and runs the operating system of Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop). The screen is a 4.5-inch touchscreen with the resolution of 960×540 pixel. It features 1GB of Ram and internal storage of 8GB which can be expanded up to 32GB with the help of SD card. The device has 5 megapixel rear camera and 0.3 megapixel VGA front camera and it is powered by a 2390 mAh battery.
The newly features CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery life. To enjoy this Rom on your Moto E LTE,you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For Moto E LTE
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E
- Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus
- Xosp 6.3 Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- Pac Rom 6 Marshmallow For Moto G4 And G4 Plus
- CyanogenMod 13.0 for Moto G4 And G4 Plus
Details of CanogenMod 13:
- Free Tethering enabled
- No bloatware from Sprint or Motorola app
- Can be used as Daily Drivers
- Get the latest updates immediately
- Battery saving app
- Daily builds
- Many more
- Disadvantages(as per user review):
- Can not play flac music
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files You Need:
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 13 For Moto E LTE:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can install Aosp 7 on your Moto E 2015.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.