Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 custom Rom for LG Nexus 5X. The device was released on September 2015. The device powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and it has 2 GB of RAM. The screen is a 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. 12.3 megapixel back and 5 megapixel font camera will help to take snap and selfies. The device is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is based on the android 6.0 marshmallow. It is a android open source projects. The Rom focused on mainly battery, performance And stability and faster than stock UI. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
CyanogenMod 13 Custom Rom For LG Nexus 5x
Details Of LG Nexus 5x CM 13 Rom:
- Updated SQL To 126.96.36.199
- Optimized SQL Code For Faster Read/Write
- Kernel With F2FS Support
- Improved Sound With Speex Resampler
- CM Super User
- Snapdragon Camera
- Proguard 5.2.1
- Network Monitor
- CAF Task Manager
- Many More
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device and Rom before starting the process.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install Twrp For LG Nexus 5X.
- Download CM 13 Rom Zip File.
Procedure Of Installing CyanogenMod 13 Custom Rom For LG Nexus 5x:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key .
- Then go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link,in recovery main menu will navigate to it.
- After that you have to select CM 13 Rom zip from the list to flash.
- Finally when the process will over please reboot your device to enjoy it.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.