Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds Released for HTC One M8 Dual-SIM. The device was released on July,2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take good snap and selfies with the help of dual 4 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
CyanogenMod 12.1 Rom is a newly featured rom which is mainly based on performance. To install this rom you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds Released for HTC One M8 Dual-SIM
Other tasteful Rom here. See the below link:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For HTC One M8 Dual SIM
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For HTC One M8
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One M8 All Variants
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Install TWRP For your device from the the below link.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds Released for HTC One M8 Dual-SIM:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 12.1 ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 12.1 to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
Some Other Rom For HTC One M8:
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One M8
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One (M8) dual sim
- Official Dirty Unicorns For HTC One (M8)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.