The post is about CyanogenMod 12.1 [Android 5.1.1] custom rom for Huawei ascend. The device was launched on 2014. Its powered by 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor and It has 2GB Of RAM. The internal memory is 16 GB which you can expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card.5.5 inches screen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels also pleasure your eyes.
Today’s subject is the newly featured CM 12.1 which is based on the android 5.1.1 lollipop, a lightweight ROM mainly focused on performance, custom power and the latest features and also faster than Stock UI, Stable. To enjoy this CM12.1 Rom on your phone just flash This CM12.1 android 5.1.1 lollipop Rom on your huawei smartphone. Lets go to the instructions.
CyanogenMod 12.1 [Android 5.1.1] Custom Rom For Huawei Ascend G760
Huawei Ascend G760 Android L Rom Details:
- Calendar Together With Email
- More Playback Support
- Cyanogen Browser
- Fresh Audiofx
- Smarter Screen
- Redesigned Launcher
- Many More.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device data and rom before starting the process.
- Unlock Your Bootloader before going through the process.
- Install Custom Recovery. Goto The TWRP Custom recovery page and find out how to do it.
- Download Cm 12.1 zip file.
You Can Also See This Post To Learn About Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Honor 7.
Procedure Of Installing CyanogenMod 12.1 [Android 5.1.1] Custom Rom For Huawei Ascend G760 :
- At first Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Then go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- After that in recovery main menu navigate to the CM 12.1.zip File which you downloaded already from the above link.
- Select CM 12.1.zip to flash.
- Finally when the process completed just reboot your device and enjoy CM 12.1 and lollipop.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.