Today we will talk about Install CyanogenMod 13 For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen(Apollo and Thor). Amazon launched Kindle fire 3rd Generation with codename of Apollo and Thor. Both version were released on 2013. Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Generation is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor and has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in three version, 16 GB or 32 GB or 64 GB. The screen size of Apollo version is 8.9 inches with the resolution 2560×1600 pixels, and for Thor the size is 7 inches with the resolution 1920×1200 pixels. The device featured 1.2 megapixel rear camera. It is powered by non removable Li-Ion battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To install this on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
CyanogenMod 13 For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen(Apollo and Thor)
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 ROM For YU Yureka
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For YU Yunique Jalebi
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen Apollo and Thor. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 13 For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen(Apollo and Thor):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.