Today we will talk about How to Install CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei P9 Plus from here. Follow the instruction below to download and install the file from the below link.. Huawei P9 is the top class smartphone launched on April, 2016. It has 5.5 inches touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 955 octa-core processor and has 4 GB RAM. 64 GB internal memory can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 12 MP primary & 8 MP secondary camera will help you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by 3400 mAh Li-po non-removable battery.
The newly feature CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a light weight Rom which is based on performance and stability. If you want to take taste of this Rom on your Huawei P9 Plus then you have to follow some easy step.
CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei P9 Plus
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Huawei P9 Plus. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
Guide: TWRP 3.0.2 For Huawei P9 Plus.
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Micromax Huawei P9 Plus
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei P9 Plus:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.