Today we will talk about Xosp 6.3 Rom For Asus Zenfone 5. The device was released on April, 2014. The device is powered by Intel Atom Z2580 Dual core processor and it has 2 GB Ram. The internal memory is 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB, all can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. Screen size is 5.0 inches along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery.
The newly featured Xosp 6.3 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your device just follow the steps given below.
Xosp 6.3 Rom For Asus Zenfone 5
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Asus Zenfone 5
- Root and TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
Details Of Xosp 6.3 Rom For Asus Zenfone 5:
- CyanogenMod 13 based
- Status bar Clock font size
- Xperia fonts
- Snap camera
- Xperia Bootanimation
- NavBar ON or OFF
- Toast animations
- SystemApp remover
- Other Xperia Apps
- FM desn’t work
- GPS not working
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
Guide: Twrp For Asus Zenfone 5
⇓⇓ Xosp 6.3 Rom For Asus Zenfone 5 ⇓⇓
Process of Install Xosp 6.3 Rom For Asus Zenfone 5:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Xosp 6.3 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Xosp 6.3 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- Official Pac Rom Marshmallow For Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A and Z008)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Asus Zenofone 2
- Download ASUS Zenfone 3 Stock Wallpapers
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.