Today we will talk about Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom For LG Nexus 5x. The device was released on September 2015. The device powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and it has 2 GB of RAM. The screen is a 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. 12.3 megapixel back and 5 megapixel font camera will help to take snap and selfies. The device is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery.
The newly featured Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom For Nexus 5x
Details of Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom For Nexus 5x:
Insecure boot image
Core Gapps included
Hidden adb notification icon
Forced encryption is disable
- Many more
- Disadvantages(as per users review):
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom For Nexus 5x:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.