Today we will talk about the process of installation ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10. The device was released on April,2016. HTC 10 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 4 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two version, one has 32 GB and the other has 64 GB, both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 12 megapixel primary and 5 megapixel secondery camera. The device is powerwed by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- How to Root HTC 10 device With out computer.
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP For HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
Details of CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom for LG Nexus 5X:
- Gestures anywhere
- Navbar button customization
- Clock customization
- Battery Bar customization
- Toast Animations
- System Animations
- App Circle Bar
- Alarm customization
- LCD density
- Keyboard cursor control
- Airplane Mode
- Many more
Audio doesn’t play
Home button not working
- Microphone not working
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.Guide: How to Backup and Restore ROM Using TWRP on Android.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you donot have Custom Recovery installed on your device then follow below Link.
Procedure of installing ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to goto recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.