Today we will talk about Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 for Xiaomi MI5. The device was released on April 2016. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Dual-core 2.15GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6GHz Kryo processor. Depended on its edition it has 3GB/4GB Ram and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal memory. To take snap and selfies it has 16 megapixel rear and 4 megapixel front camera. Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by 3000 mAh Li-Po battery.
The newly featured Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Xiaomi MI5 you have to follow some easy steps.
Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 5
- Install Twrp And Root Xiaomi Mi Max
- [ROM]Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- [ROM] Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- [Rom] [Hydrogen] CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
Details of Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 5:
- SuperUser indicator switch
- Gestures anywhere
- Lockscreen shortcuts
- Clock customizations
- Enable or disable Navbar
- LCD density
- Keyboard cursor control
- Battery bar customization
- Toast and Listview animations
- Many more
- Disadvantages(as per users review):
Can’t make phone call
Fingerprint doesn’t support
No audio after installing the gapps
Ambient display is not working
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- You need to unlock bootloader.
- Download Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 For Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Install custom recovery For Xiaomi Mi5.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 5:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.