Today we will talk about Pac Rom 6 MM for Lenovo Vibe k5 and k5 Plus. Both the version was launched on April,2016. Vibe K5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8929 Snapdragon 415 Octa-core processor and K5 Plus is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor. Both device features 2GB of Ram and 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0″ screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will gives pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is 13 megapixel and the back camera is 5 megapixel and it is powered by Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery.
The newly featured Pac-Rom 6 MM is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery and this is a unofficial version. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
[Custom Rom] Pac-Rom 6 MM For Lenovo Vibe K5, K5 Plus
Details about Pac-Rom 6.0.1:
- WiFi hotspot
- Not Working:
- Auto Brightness is disabled
- navigator don’t work
- Download Pac-Rom MM for Lenovo Vibe K5, K5 Plus
- Download custom recovery for Lenovo Vibe K5, K5 Plus
- Gapps file
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing Pac Rom 6 MM Lenovo Vibe K5, K5 Plus:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System(No need to wipe system for those who are from previous build), Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the Pac-Rom 6.0.1 which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select Pac-Rom 6.0.1 to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device. If you are not from the stock user then no need to use Gaaps.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.