Today we will talk about Omni Nightlies for Oppo N3. The device was released on early of this year. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 2GB Ram. The internal memory of the device is 32GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The device has 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which gives pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies, the 16 megapixel both front and back camera will heip you. Oppo N3 is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
The newly features Omni Nightlies is a light weight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. If you want to take the taste of this Rom on your Oppo N3 then you have to follow some easy steps.
Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3
- LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
- Miui V7 5.9.17 Rom For Oppo Find 5
Bugs on Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3(as per audience review):
- Fingerprint sensor doesn’t work
- Media playback will stop
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Procedure of installing Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the Omni Nightlies ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select Omni Nightlies to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can also install some other Rom on your various Oppo devices.
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo F1
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo R5
- Click here to learn about CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.