Today we will talk about Official Mokee For Sony Xperia M. The device was released on August,2013. Sony Xperia M is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 Dual-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The device has 4 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. 4.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured 5 megapixels rear and a VGA front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Po 1750 mAh battery.
The newly featured Mokee Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
Official Mokee For Sony Xperia M
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia M. If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install Official Mokee For Sony Xperia M:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.