Today we will talk about Official Mokee For Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G9006V,G9008V) (kltechn). The device was released on April, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The device has 16 or 32 GB internal memory depending on version which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.1″ touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured 16 megapixels rear and a 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
The newly featured Mokee Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
Official Mokee For Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G9006V,G9008V) (kltechn)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G9006V,G9008V) (kltechn). To know the process Follow below Link.
Procedure of install Official Mokee For Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G9006V,G9008V) (kltechn):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key”.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download Boot animation or wallpaper for your Samsung Galaxy S4 Device from the links below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.