Today we will talk about Official Mokee Rom For LG G2 (Intl) (d802). The device was released in 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and have 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the devices is 16 GB or 32 GB depending on version. 5.2″ screen size along the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by Li-Pol 3,000 mAh battery.
The newly featured Mokee Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
Official Mokee Rom For LG G2 (Intl) (d802)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for LG G2 (Intl) (d802). To download the file and learn how to do it follow below Link.
Procedure of install Official Mokee For LG G2 (Intl) (d802):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 Devices
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- CyanogenMod 12 For LG G2 (Sprint) (ls980)
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG G2 (Mini)
You can download for your LG device from the link below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.