Today we will talk about Official Mokee For Motorola Moto X 2014 (victara_retcn). This device was launched on September, 2014. Moto X 2014 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is depended on versions, one has 16 GB while the other has 32 GB, both can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. Screensize of this device is 5.2 inches with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The rear camera of Moto X 2014 is 13 megapixel and the front camera is 2 megapixel. Moto X 2014 is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
The newly featured Mokee Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given below.
Official Mokee For Motorola Moto X 2014 (victara_retcn)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto X 2014. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install TWRP On Moto X 2014.
Procedure of install Official Mokee For Motorola Moto X 2014 (victara_retcn):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- Or you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Moto X 2014:
You can download for your Motorola device from the link below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.