Today we will talk about Official Mokee For Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey). The device was released in the year 2015. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM. The internal memory of the device is also depended on version, one version has 8GB and the other has 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is a 5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery.
The newly featured Mokee Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
Official Mokee For Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey)
Some Enjoyable Rom:
- CyanPop v6.3 Rom For Moto G 2015
- CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G 2015
- BeanStalk 6.25 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Dirty Unicorns 10.6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Moto G 2015
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey). To download the file and to learn how to install it follow below Link.
- Download Official Mokee For Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey).
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Official Mokee For Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Moto G 2015:
- LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015
- Hexagon Rom v1.4 For Moto G 2015
- CyanogenMod 13 For Moto G3
- Slim 6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Resurrection Remix 6.0.1 Rom For Moto G 2015
You can download for your Motorola device from the link below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.