In this post we will discuss about how you can Official MIUI 4 For Meizu MX2. The device was released on December, 2012. The device is powered by Exynos 4412 Quad Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of RAM. The internal memory of this device is 16/32/64 GB, depending on version. The 4.4″ touchscreen with 800 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 8 megapixel primary and 1.2 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
The MIUI 4 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instructions.
Official MIUI 4 For Meizu MX2
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for Official MIUI 4 For Meizu MX2:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for Meizu MX2. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Download Official MIUI 4 For Meizu MX2 device from the below link.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install Official MIUI 4 For Meizu MX2:
- At first download the MIUI 4.zip file from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key”.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the MIUI 4.zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select MIUI 4 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Official MIUI 4 For Meizu MX2.
You can download wallpaper for your Meizu device from the below link.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.