Today we will talk about Official MIUI 4 For OnePlus One. The device was released on August, 2015. Oneplus one is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal storage is 16 or 64 GB depended on version. The camera is 13 megapixels primary & 5 megapixels secondary camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
The newly featured MIUI 4 is lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your OnePlus one just follow the steps given bellow.
Official MIUI 4 For OnePlus One
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For OnePlus One (bacon)
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Oneplus One
- Official CyanogenMod 14 For One Plus One
- Official MIUI 4 For Coolpad Dashen F1
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for OnePlus One (bacon). To download it and to learn how to install it click the link below.
Procedure of Install Official MIUI 4 For OnePlus One:
- At first download the MIUI 4.zip file from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the MIUI 4.zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select MIUI 4 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.