Today we will talk about Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For HTC Google Nexus 9. The device was released on November, 2014. The device is powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 Dual core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. It has 16 GB of internal memory. Screen size of the device is 8.9 inches along with the resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 1.6 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 6700 mAh battery.
The newly featured Dirty Unicorns V10.6 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For HTC Google Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This Rom is only for HTC Google Nexus 9.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for HTC Google Nexus 9. To download it and to learn how to install it click the link below.
Process of Install Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For HTC Google Nexus 9:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Dirty Unicorns V10.6 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Dirty Unicorns V10.6 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for you HTC device from the following links.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.