Today we will talk about Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo). The device was released on July, 2013. Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 flo is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4Pro Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two versions one has 16 GB and the other has 32 GB. 7.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device features 5 megapixel rear and 1.2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3950 mAh battery.
The newly featured Dirty Unicorns V10.6 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This Rom is only for Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo).
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then download Custom recovery for Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 flo. If you want to know how to install TWRP in your device then download the TWRP file and learn the Installation procedure from this link.
Process of Install Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Dirty Unicorns V10.6 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Dirty Unicorns V10.6 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your Asus device from the following links.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.