Today we will talk about Official Dirty Unicorns For HTC One (M8). HTC One M8 released on March, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and has 2 GB of Ram. HTC One M8 has two versions of 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory, the memory of both devices can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0″ screen size with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap with the help of 4 megapixel dual primary camera and take selfies with the help of 5 megapixel front camera. the devices are powered by non removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
The newly featured Dirty Unicorns is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Official Dirty Unicorns For HTC One (M8)
Other tasteful Rom here. See the below link:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For HTC One M8 Dual SIM
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For HTC One M8
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One M8 All Variants
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This Rom is only for HTC One (M8).
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for HTC One (M8). To download it and to learn how to install it click the link below.
Process of Install Official Dirty Unicorns For HTC One (M8):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Dirty Unicorns V10.6 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Dirty Unicorns V10.6 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for you HTC device from the following links.
Some Other Rom For HTC One M8:
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One M8
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One (M8) dual sim
- CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds Released for HTC One M8 Dual-SIM
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.