Today we will discuss about the procedure of installing Official CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G. The device was released on July, 2013. Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4Pro Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two versions one has 16 GB and the other has 32 GB. 7.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device features 5 megapixel rear and 1.2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3950 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 13 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability,performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
Official CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- CyanogenMod 12 For Asus Google Nexus 7 Devices
- Root and TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Download Official CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G.
- Download the TWRP file from this link and if you want to know how to install TWRP in your device then and learn the Installation procedure from this link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing Official CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your Asus device from the below link.
- Unofficial Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Zenfone 2
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Asus Zenofone 2
- Official Pac Rom Marshmallow For Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A and Z008)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.