Today we talk about Official CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One A9 (GSM US). HTC One A9 (GSM US) released on November, 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 Octa core processor and 2 GB and 3 GB Ram versions. Internal memory is different depending on the version, 2 GB version has 16 GB and 3 GB version has 32 GB internal memory, both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 4 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One A9 (GSM US)
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One A9 Devices
- ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then you have to install recovery. To download and learn how to install twrp click the link below.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 Rom For HTC One A9 (GSM US):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your HTC device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors