Today we will talk about Install Official CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi3W And Mi4. The devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and have 2 GB and 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB and 16 GB or 64 GB. The 5.0 inches touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels auto focus rear and 2 megapixels or 8 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3050 or 3080 mAh battery.
The newly features CyanogenMod 14 unofficial version is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to use this Rom on your device then you have to follow some easy step.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi3W And Mi4
- Official Mokee For Xiaomi Mi3W And Mi4 (cancro)
- Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- [Hydrogen] CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do it at your own risk.
Files you need for Official CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi3W And Mi4:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Xiaomi Mi3W And Mi4. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
Procedure of install Official CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi3W And Mi4:
- Download all files from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 3
- [Hydrogen] Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
You can get more information for your Xiaomi devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: