Today we will talk about the procedure of installing Official CyanogenMod 14.1 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo). The device was released on July, 2013. Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 flo is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4Pro Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two versions one has 16 GB and the other has 32 GB. 7.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device features 5 megapixel rear and 1.2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3950 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 14 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability,performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
Official CyanogenMod 14.1 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Twrp For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T
- Root and TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Download CyanogenMod 14.1 for Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 flo.
- Download Custom recovery for Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 flo.If you want to know how to install TWRP in your device then download the TWRP file and learn the Installation procedure from this link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 14.1 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your ASUS device from the link given below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.