Today we will talk about Ncs Rom v2.0 For Huawei P9. The device was released on April,2016. Huawei P9 is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 955 Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB/4 GB of Ram. The device has 32 GB/64 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured dual 12 megapixels rear and a 8 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured Ncs Rom v2.0 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
Ncs Rom v2.0 For Huawei P9
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Huawei P9. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
- Ncs Rom v2.0 Rom For Micromax Huawei P9
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Ncs Rom v2.0 For Huawei P9:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Ncs Rom v2.0 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select Ncs Rom v2.0 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.