Today we will talk about Mokee For Xiaomi Redmi 2 (wt88047). The device was released on January, 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor and it has 1 GB or 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 8 GB/16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. 4.7″ screen size along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. Snap and selfies can be take with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Po 2200 mAh battery.
The newly featured Mokee is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
Mokee For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi 2. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
Guide: Install TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi 2.
- Download Mokee For Xiaomi Redmi 2.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install Mokee For Xiaomi Redmi 2:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your Xiaomi device from the links given below.
Guide: Download Xiaomi Stock Wallpapers.
- CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Mokee 6.0.1 Rom For Xiaomi Mi5
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.