In this post we will discuss about Mokee For OnePlus 2 (tocino). OnePlus 2 is the top class smartphone launched on August, 2015. The device comes with 5.5 inches touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The device has Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Chipset. The internal storage are 3/4 GB RAM & 16/64 GB ROM. The camera provides 13 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. The battery has 3300 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery.
Mokee Rom is a newly featured rom which is mainly based on performance. To install this rom you have to follow some easy steps.
Mokee For OnePlus 2
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for your device. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install Mokee For OnePlus 2:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.