Today we will talk about Mokee For Nubia Z7 Mini (nx507j). The device was released on July,2014. Zte Nubia Z7 Mini (nx507j) is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
Mokee Rom is a newly featured rom which is mainly based on performance. To install this rom you have to follow some easy steps.
Mokee For Nubia Z7 Mini
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for your device. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
Guide: TWRP For Nubia Z7 Mini.
Procedure of install Mokee For Nubia Z7 Mini:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select Mokee Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.